The Most Common Question We Get Is “How Do I Make Money Blogging?”.
In this interview with Mint.com, we’ll share the secret to blogging success and how you can avoid the biggest reasons new bloggers fail. We’ll also share some of the tools that bloggers should never be without!
Read the full article here: Expert Interview with Jennifer and Dan Baritchi on Building a Successful Blog for Mint
The amount and type of income that you make from your blog will depend on how you choose to monetize it and how hard you work to build your audience. There are many ways to do this.
- Direct advertisers – banners, text ads, and paid reviews just to name a few
- Direct Affiliate marketing of a specific product
- Affiliate marketing through a network like ClickBank.com or Amazon.com
- Ad networks like Google Adsense
- Selling your own products and services
These are just the most common ways to make money but it’s truly only limited by your imagination.
How long this takes depends on you and what your expectations are. Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme as many will have you believe, but it is possible to generate a 6 figure income from blogging – we do. But it took us 3 years of consistent effort to get there.
I cannot tell you how long it will take you to get there, but if you’re willing to learn and work, and NEVER quit, then it is possible for you.
Start with the interview above and then read our Top 10 List for how to make money blogging:
- How To Start a Blog and Make Money Online – in 5 Easy Steps
- 5 Questions To Answer Before You Start Blogging
- The #1 Tip To Start A Successful Blog
- Blogging for Profit: 10,000 Hours in 10 Minutes
- How To Find The Perfect Niche For Your Blog
- How To Make Money Online By Blogging
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – Tips For New Bloggers
- Recommended Blog Ads – Types And Placements
- Email Marketing – Why You Must Build Your List NOW!
- 5 Step Social Media Marketing Plan