Email marketing software is a must once you have a blog with some followers. Besides Aweber, there are a lot of companies out there offering the service.
Free Email Marketing Software Programs
Everyone likes to get something for free, so if you do not have the need for highly sophisticated email marketing software, it’s a good idea to check into your free options first.
1. Subscribe Emails
Subscribe Emails is one of the highest ranking free email marketing software programs that you can quickly and easily download. With Subscribe Emails from Softstack.com you can:
- Organize your subscriptions to email mailing lists
- Check POP3 email mailboxes for subscribe/unsubscribe email requests
- Download email messages with requests made to your computer
- Obtain email addresses and sender names, and with that create text files for you to send out
The program is extremely easy to use. To get started, all a user needs are two POP3 email accounts for the subscribe/unsubscribe email requests. This email marketing software program is made to be used primarily with Bulk E-Mailer mass mailer, and is one of the best ways to manage subscriptions.
2. Email Marketing Studio
Email Marketing Studio is one of the most popular and easiest email marketing software programs around to use, this free program allows you to perform several different functions. It includes three “separate” programs that will allow you to more easily manage your blog’s followers, including:
- A bulk mailer program
- An email verifying program which allows you to verify any mailing list with one quick click
- An email autoresponder program
The bulk mailer is the base of this email marketing software. It can be used in such a way that you can:
- Personalize bulk emails sent out to subscribers
- Use email templates
- Features easy HTML message editing
- Supports embedded images and flash images
- Built-in database to manage lists
When it comes to trying to organize people through email marketing software, being able to manage your lists is of the utmost importance. It is also compatible with FrontPage and Dreamweaver, which is useful to a lot of users.
GroupMail email marketing software belongs in both the free and paid category. The nice thing about this program is that you do have access to the GroupMail “Free Edition” software, which is great for anyone who is trying to organize a smaller blog of community from their home. All of the core features are contained in the free version of this email marketing software so you can easily sent out mass emails, and it’s fairly easy to use. Some of the features of the free edition include:
- 12 HTML templates for email newsletters
- Group Export
- The ability to send a maximum of 100 emails to 100 recipients at a time
- Single connection sending only
You can quickly bump yourself up to the paid versions of the GroupMail email marketing software if necessary. The next level up is the GroupMail Personal Edition at $139.95 USD. With this version of the email marketing software, you can use up to 3 delivery connections rather than just one, you can manage several different emailing lists, you can easily import address books and distribution lists, and there are no send size limitations.
For most people trying to organize their blogs through email marketing software, GroupMail Personal Edition is more than enough. Some may still opt for the GroupMail Business Edition which offers other features, such as scheduled emails and the ability to import email lists from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Paid Email Marketing Software Programs
If a free email marketing software program just isn’t cutting it for you, it’s time to start looking into a paid email marketing software program. They tend to be more advanced and more user friendly, but definitely do your research before paying.
4. Mailing List Manager Pro
There’s a good reason why Mailing List Manager Pro email marketing software is amongst the most popular worldwide. It is highly reputable and very effective. The benefits that come with this program include:
- You can create and manage specific and targeted mailing lists and email campaigns, using a mailing list builder, subscription forms, newsletter editors, autoresponders, etc.
- You have advanced tracking and reports available to you, which oftentimes are not available through free email marketing software. You can easily track your mailing campaigns, check in on your click-through rates, and receive detailed mail reports.
- All emails can be personalized and customized to everyone, specific groups, or you can even customize a mix of different mailing groups
- It can be set up instantly
This program is very user friendly as most of these features were suggested by users who were looking for better quality email marketing software. The cost for this email marketing software starts at $79 USD and quickly gets more expensive from there, but the features are worth it. The company also backs everything up with a 100% money back guarantee, and you have full customer support any day, any time.
5. Mail Communicator
Mail Communicator is another email marketing software program that is definitely worth checking out. It’s extremely user friendly, so for anyone who finds other email marketing software programs baffling this is the one to try out. It is especially useful if you have a lot of different blog followers to keep track of. Along with allowing you to send out fast, highly personalized and well-tailored emails, you can also easily manage your mailing lists. This email marketing software will track all sent emails, and provide accurate reports.
If you aren’t quite sure that you want to spend money on email marketing software, they do offer a free version of the Mail Communicator tool that you can use. It does not contain all of the features, but it will give you a good “feel” for this email marketing software before you commit to the $129.95USD price tag.