Need Help? We Got This.
Table of Contents
- Need Help? We Got This.
- What Is Full-Service Blog Hosting?
- I’m Really New To Blogging. How Do I Get Started?
- Why Isn’t BlogPress Free?
- How Does The Free Trial Work & How Much Does It Cost After The Free Trial?
- Are There Any Long-Term Contracts?
- What’s Included With My Subscription?
- How Do I Cancel Service?
- Will I Get To Choose How My Blog Looks And Feels To My Visitors?
- Will BlogPress Help Search Engines Find My Posts?
- I Already Have A Blog. Can I Move It To BlogPress? Why Should I?
- Do I Need Another Web Host?
- What kind of support can I expect from BlogPress?
If you don’t find the answer to your question on this page, head on over to our Support Page where you’ll find several ways to get the answers you need.
What Is Full-Service Blog Hosting?
Full-Service means just that…
BlogPress provides a “well-built and excellently maintained home” for your blog so that you can focus on blogging without having to worry about all the techie stuff. The last thing you want to do is worry about these 57 Things yourself!
We can even help you get your blog set up and looking awesome, including things like setting up and customize your design – headers, colors, layout, menus and navigation, etc. and inserting text ads and banners. Just let us know what you need!
You’ll also get the step-by-step training you need to build a successful blog. This includes a Step-By-Step 90-Day Success Plan AND our Customer Success team will answer ALL of your questions about blogging and making money online.
We are here to help and support you every step of the way.
I’m Really New To Blogging. How Do I Get Started?
- Start your blog in under a minute.
- With the BlogPress 90-Day Success Plan (exclusively for BlogPress customers), you will be miles ahead of the competition!
- Our incredibly friendly and knowledgeable support team is here to help at every step.
Why Isn’t BlogPress Free?
It’s been our experience that you get what you pay for. BlogPress is a Full-Service blog host. That’s means that what ever you need help with, we are here to help you!
Yes, there are free blogging services out there, but there are a few caveats:
– They run whatever ads they want on your blog
– They tell you that you can’t make money with your blog
– They’ll take down your blog if you say something they don’t like or if you get too much traffic.
– They fail to provide help and support when you’re struggling
We want you to succeed!
We want to see you get lots of traffic and make tons of money. We will never take down your blog for being successful or for our own personal and moral beliefs. In fact, the only reason that we will ever take down your blog is if you’re doing something illegal that will get us in trouble.
We are here for you to provide help when you get stuck, give you the best training and blogging tips we’ve learned ourselves from years of experience, and to cheer you on as you become successful!
How Does The Free Trial Work & How Much Does It Cost After The Free Trial?
All plans start with a 14-day risk-free trial.
During the sign-up process you’ll be given the choice of paying monthly or yearly. For example, our standard plan is $97 per year or $14.95 per month.
The month-to-month cost is a little more expensive over the long-term because you get a 40% discount when you pay for the full year in advance.
When you create your account, we will collect your credit card information – you will NOT be charged at this time – we just check to make sure it’s a valid credit card.
If you cancel before the end of the 14 days, your card will never be charged.
If you do NOT cancel before the end of 14 days, your card WILL be charged at the end of your free trial. So if you sign up on a Thursday, your credit card will be billed in 2 weeks on Thursday.
However, there are no long-term contracts so you can cancel your account or switch from monthly to yearly at any time.
There are no additional costs with BlogPress.
Are There Any Long-Term Contracts?
All BlogPress accounts are month-to-month (or yearly) and you can cancel or change your plan at any time. No Contracts. No Commitments. We make blogging simple.
What’s Included With My Subscription?
Here is what is included with your subscription:
- Full-Service Blog Hosting. We do ALL the techie stuff for you. (https://theblogpress.com/57-things-you-dont-need-to-worry-about-we-got-this/)
- Incredible Personal Support. You are not alone.We are here to help you set up your blog, answer all of your blogging questions, and even give you a virtual hug when you’ve had a rough day.
- Beautiful Premium Themes. More than 150 high quality, customizable, beautifully designed themes at no additional cost to you.
- Free Blog Setup Service. Need some help getting things looking just right? Let us do it for you. We are here to make sure that you’re blog looks just the way you want!
- 90-Day Blogging Success Plan (Free Training). Step-by-step what you need to do in the first 90 Days to ensure that you start your incredibly successful blog the right way. This training includes the why and how – including step-by-step instruction with pictures and video.
- Video Tutorials (Free Training). These contextual (there when you need them) videos show you how to do what you want to do, when you want to do it – things like creating and editing posts, adding images and video, creating menus and widgets.
What’s not included with your subscription:
While we provide everything you need to have a successful blog, there are a few optional things that many bloggers choose to add.
- Custom Domain Name. This is something that is totally optional and will need to be purchased separately. You can your custom domain name here: http://domains.theblogpress.com/. Once you’ve purchased your domain name, we’ll be happy to map it over to your blog at no additional cost. Just fill out this simple form to get that started: https://theblogpress.com/free-domain-mapping-service/.
- Custom Images. BlogPress does not provide custom images for your blog. You will either need to take those pictures yourself or purchase them from a reputable site. Here are our recommended sites: http://support.theblogpress.com/knowledgebase/articles/281651-where-can-i-find-images-photos-pictures-for-my
- Custom Logo Creation. Some themes require a custom logo – most do not. If you do require a custom logo, there are many free logo creation services out there. Here are our recommended logo creation services: http://support.theblogpress.com/knowledgebase/articles/256769-logo-design-free-paid-services
- Email Marketing. You will need to sign up to a separate email list service to allow people to subscribe to your blog. We use and highly recommend MailChimp for this. The service is free until you exceed 2000 subscribers.
How Do I Cancel Service?
It’s easy. Simply login to your account and click the “Cancel Account” link. No phone calls. No Hassle. Simple.
For step-by step instructions go here: http://support.theblogpress.com/knowledgebase/articles/242473-cancellation-how-to-cancel-my-account
Will I Get To Choose How My Blog Looks And Feels To My Visitors?
BlogPress proudly features StudioPress and Elegant Themes – both of these companies provide premium high-quality, highly customizable themes.
Once you create your account, you will have access to all of these premium themes and we’ll help you get them configured just the way you want.
Here are links to both galleries so that you can see the themes before signing up. (You do not need to pay for the themes, we have already done that and provide them to you at no charge).
Will BlogPress Help Search Engines Find My Posts?
We automatically optimize your blog so the search engines can find it easily. We also have advanced in-content optimization that will help you tweak every post! When you use BlogPress, you can be sure that your blog won’t stay hidden in obscurity. We make it easy for search engines and visitors to find you!
I Already Have A Blog. Can I Move It To BlogPress? Why Should I?
You can move an already existing blog and domain name to BlogPress without losing anything!
When you transfer your blog to BlogPress, we start doing all the heavy lifting for you so you can focus on what you love about blogging and forget about what you don’t. We’ll start doing all of your updates, installing the newest plugins and software to make your blog run faster and smarter and the only thing you have to do is, well… blog!
Do I Need Another Web Host?
No. You do not need another hosting service with BlogPress. BlogPress a complete, fully managed, blog hosting solution.
What kind of support can I expect from BlogPress?
That’s a great question.
We are here to answer all of your questions via email and our interactive knowledge base. We also offer video tutorials and free step-by step blog training FREE to all of our customers (other folks charge $100’s for this!).
We do not offer phone support at this time, but it is one of our most requested features so look for that in the near future.
Here are our Support Levels and Response Times so that you know what to expect when you open a support ticket.